Well, I am finally back in DogPatch OR....

After visiting my aging mom, in Temecula CA, I didn't feel like dealing with CA Traffic, and LA traffic...

so I went up 15 and then took US 395 all the way back to Oregon. There was QUITE A BIT of snow up around Mammouth Lake...like 10 feet piled up in spots at 8000 feet off the side of the road.

Hit high winds in No Ca north of Susanville....only rain I hit was crossing between K Falls and the Rogue Valley.. and it was pretty heavy, even by Oregon Standards....

Today had to get things squared away after being gone 8 days... as soon as I get this computer squared away, I'll post the pics I took....

Ivan, really missed your presence...some of these events just wouldn't be the same without Miles, Dennis, Kent, Jeff....

and it wasn't quite as good ( no matter how great) when Brian or Ivan aren't there....and a host of other campfire friends...like KayWoodie and Randy ( Oldman 03)....

A lot of guys have gone from being Friends to being Family after 4 or 5 of these campfire get2gathers in AZ and NM....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez