SAme image as above, but enlarged since I left out Milo's left shoulder... and important part to get the full effect of the situational awareness...

[Linked Image]

Milo getting ready to sneeze on Dennis's artwork... as Jeff H observes, just in case it is damaged for the insurance claim Dennis would have made...

[Linked Image]

Talus standing by that rifle I gave away ( one of many) getting ready to use his spotting scope on that Lady up the hill taking a shower in her Motor Home, but left the window open... She was really Hot HOt HOT!!!!

[Linked Image]

Same thing that caught Jeff's attention is catching Mudhen's ( Ben) as he is getting his bearings to look thru the other spotting scope set up...

[Linked Image]

Jeff P ( Talus) admiring the image provided by the open window in the Motor Home on the hill.... I missed it, I was busy checking out my valve cover gaskets to see if they were leaking... having a spare set with me like I always take on trips.. just in case... you never know, ya know...

[Linked Image]

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez