Okay, after a long time this evening wrestling my ailing computer.. and dealing with some servers slowing down...I managed to get the pics I took available to show.. seems everyone always likes and wants pictures...

First one.. Interstate 5, North Bound looking over at the southbound side up near Redding where Milo lives...

[Linked Image]

Milo taking names after kicking some ass... Paul ( CCCC) hiding his face, trying to avoid the inevitable..

[Linked Image]

Ron and Miles getting their Butch Cassidy and the SunDance Kid photo taken by Dennis...

[Linked Image]

Paul ( CCCC) showing Jeff H ( Owl) the finer arts of cursive hand writing.. just before he shot that Bull Elk coming down the Mountain side Lost...

[Linked Image]

Jeff ( Talus) and Darby trying to convince Mudhen ( Ben) that they are Arizona State Troopers and that he was speeding down the camp's dirt road, doing 8 mph in a 6 mph speed saftey zone...

[Linked Image]

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez