Paul: "What the hell are you guys looking at???? When are we going to start the shoot? I've been sitting here 30 minutes while you guys have been gawking at something up the hill there!"

[Linked Image]

Jeff H ( Owl): " just give me another minute Paul..."

[Linked Image]

Meanwhile...........
Milo, Miles, Ron and "the Guest", are trying to figure out why Joe Darby's paper airplane didn't fly, but crashed and burned... with NO Survivors....

[Linked Image]

Tony ( Rufus G) trying to figure how why he made the trip out from Phoenix..... thinking "boy are these guys a bunch of perverts.... and what the heck is with that Seafire guy, spending time checking out his valve cover gaskets... its the weekend for Christ sake... and the weather is beautiful!"

[Linked Image]

Ever wonder who the real guy is that "Won the West"? Well, here's your chance to see him in pictures... with the gun that "won the west".... the 220 Howell....the first gun He built when he owned Sako, before selling it to the Finnish Government... I present you with the real life Image of a Legend: Joe Darbyshire, of Show Low ( or is it NO Go? ) Arizona....

[Linked Image]

For $50, Joe will always give you his autograph.. if you supply the paper and pen.... for really good looking HOT babes, $40.... If they are nude, $39.95....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez