Originally Posted by Seven_Heaven

So I fill out the online form and send it in. UPS Tracking says it was delivered on 31 Jan. Two weeks later, after two phone calls, they say it was received. That is all the rep on the phone can tell me. No other status available. OK, so they're very busy.

Then I ask what the SOP is. Will they tell me when it is finished? Will they tell me when it is being shipped back? Will I get a phone call or email or? They have no answer. They don't seem to have any SOP in place. I'm told they may send a post card, or they may email me, or maybe I will receive no notification at all. What?!

They received it on Jan 31 and within two weeks Feb.14th you have called twice and posted a complaint on the internet.

They do have a SOP and they relayed same to you. You will either get a postcard, e-mail or the scope will show up in the the mail. You asked, how will I be notified and they told you. You don't seem to be satisfied and that's OK, but that is their standard.

Have sent scopes in for reticle changes. Once I knew they had it, I didn't worry a minute that they would not do what was right for the customer. Once I received a post card. Other times it just arrived. There is a better than even chance you will see your scope within 4-6 weeks.

Last edited by battue; 02/18/17.

laissez les bons temps rouler