OK, I can see that civility and reading comprehension is now gone.

Originally Posted by battue
Again, their procedure was explained to you. Maybe this, maybe that, perhaps this. You don't like it, but that's it.

No I don't like it because there is NO procedure. How can you consider a total lackof SOP to be a procedure.

I kinda find humor in it, in that the majority here find their return times and accommodation of customers needs more than adequate.

I have already stated that I am NOT concerned with the time frame, but simply the lack of communication.

Returned binos to Swarovski. Can't remember the exact time till it showed up back home, but it was around 5-6months. Received one card in the mail right before it was shipped. Returned a shotgun to Browning. Around 10months until it came back. I finally called them. It took awhile for them to even find it.

Sooooo, where does that leave you. Well as mentioned, if three weeks wears on your patience, give them a call. Beetch and whine to them, because doing so here isn't going to change their procedures or have your scope returned any faster.

I do not consider asking others to convey their experiences whining. I have stated that I am a fan of Leupold products and this is my first return in over 30 years. I simply wished to know what to expect. If asking what a companies SOP is upsetting to you perhaps you should seek counseling.

Personally, my patience is wearing thin on 24hr Campfire whines and beetching. Although like Leupold's SOP's I do find some humor in them.

My patience is wearing thin on 24hr Campfire experts that consider a simple question as "whines and beetching". Unlike you,I find no humor in them.

And to put your little whine into perspective. You live in a country where men and women of the armed services are currently driving down roads and getting blown to hell while you whine about not getting what you think is the proper notification on how and when you will get your scope back. Maybe Leupold is doing some additional government work that presently is more important.

OK, this one is way out of line! I did my time in the USAF during the VN era so you may KMA! Twice!! You?
If Leupold is that busy I think they could afford to hire someone to receive shipments and send a 30 second email. Why don't you apply, as you seem to have the time, but maybe not the people skills.

Can the whine, please.....

Ignore is a wonderful feature.

"An open message for all Democrats; "Look you are nothing and your work is worthless. Anyone who chooses you is detestable."
Isaiah 41:24 (HCSB)