Originally Posted by LiamAntony
I had this boot 2 years ago but I didn't like them...

Thank you, robotic computer spamtronic, info man. What a perfect opportunity to help others in the forum. And you too!

Do you have a favourite shoe? It could be a comfortable, old pair of Adidas or Nikes. Oh, I know what you're thinking,

"Steve, I love quality, but cannot understand why my favourite court shoe isn't waterproof. If it was, I would own the perfect hunting foot container!"

Comfort is only one part of the foot thing. Clean, warm, comfortable toes inside a shoe that tracks over different types of terrain is just as important.

Like you, I was loathe to spend hundreds of dollars on a good quality bootie, so I took charge and created my own solution.

It started by slipping on plastic liners I took out of the garbage! This novel and inexpensive solution was an adaptation of an idea from my childhood. My mother used to do this when our boots wore out, but she needed to make them last a little longer.

[Linked Image]

The next part is where the quality and wear factors meet. Don't use just one pair of plastic liners, use two!

That's right, wrap the outside of your fave bootie or sneaker with more plastic! And just think,not only will your feets be drier and more comfortable, but you're helping the environment too. By keeping bags out of landfills, you are personally responsible for adding years to the life of the earth!

Stop spending huge amounts of money and time searching for the perfect feets enclosure, when the answer is right under your ̶n̶o̶s̶e̶ toes!

[Linked Image]

This is a picture of my feet during my hunt for ̶i̶l̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶a̶l̶i̶e̶n̶s̶ moose last fall.

In conclusion - Fashionable. Comfortable. Waterproof. Environmentally friendly. Cheap!

Win-win! (This win-win thing is not an endorsement for Winchester ammunition or firearms. A wonderful and accurate choice for people who love pre-assembled ammunition.)

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]