Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by Martyf
Interesting. What do you think it might be? I'm a fellow northern Californian.

People may laugh at this, but I don't think it is bigfoot. I've seen 2, probably a 3rd. I follow up on reports, I go look for them. Despite KNOWING they're there, I give less than 50% chance that's what I heard.

It doesn't sound like them. No scream, no yell, no holler. From 2-1/4 miles minimum, it was a loud "ahhhhh" sound like the doc tells you to make, maybe a little bit lower, more "breath-y" (if you've had voice lessons, you'll understand), and at that distance, still had a remaining volume about equivalent of two people standing 10 feet apart talking at a comfortable level.

I have that on audio recorder. smile I may well be crazy, but my audio recorder isn't, it's just a machine.

I dunno. I really don't know. I can't think of anything reasonable that it could be. I'm not even sure I can think of anything UN-reasonable it could be, but I'm stuck with that audio recording.

There IS something out there. Heard it twice.
Tom

I want to hear more about bigfoot. Apparently lot's of people have seen one, even more have heard one. They have foot prints and various "evidence" but it's still up in the air.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain