Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by jimy
One thing I do know, is that if you are self employed and drive a company car or truck, you can go to your local hospital and get a blood test on yourself, with only you, having access to the results, so if you want to try CBD oil for a month, to see the results, then go get your self tested and see the results for yourself.

You sure you know that? A hospital huh.... probably have better luck going to a lab that does DOT testing, unless you live in some real backwoods area where hospitals are different than here, they typically dont do those unless ordered by the legal system due an emergency situation.

PS - whats the half life on THC, and where does this mythical month come from.... and why wait a month to test it.

Lots of I heard it through the grape vine on these drug threads, lots.... lots and lots, with minimal facts.

Backwoods might describe it, and yea I had it done while still in handcuffs once, long story.

I kind of figured that after a month a man would or wouldn't notice better sleep patterns, less pain or maybe nothing at all, and if you did not get the results you were desiring after a month then a smart man would just stop using it, not much point in being tested.

I'm sensing a bitterness in your tone.......

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.