Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by jimy
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by jimy
One thing I do know, is that if you are self employed and drive a company car or truck, you can go to your local hospital and get a blood test on yourself, with only you, having access to the results, so if you want to try CBD oil for a month, to see the results, then go get your self tested and see the results for yourself.

Any entity with legal access can view that test. It is not sacred.

Its called HIPAA and ,it is your truck, your business, auto insurance and only your business , In my case their subpoena was denied, as they had ample opportunity to do their own test, but they didn't.

I understand hipaa jimy but any entity with legal access can view those records. Law enforcement, insurance companies, rehab clinics, etc .

If you want total, bonded privacy you’d want to use something like The Cooper Clinic in Dallas or possibly even your own personal physician.

Jus sayin.

I can tell you this much, the police, the DA and the sitting judge could not find a way to get mine, I had complete proof of my innocence and the grounds for a law suit, to recoup my cost and just a little bit more. smile

This case involved me firing the police chiefs son..........

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.