Originally Posted by saddlesore

I use a CBD cream that I buy at Big R farm store. Brand is Naturulz called Ugli Butter.There is a night and moring version.I can't use the morning version because it has Capsaciain (sp) in it and that keeps me awake.This stuff helps with my hands and shoulders. Doesn't seem to help with my knee that is really bad Also helps me get to sleep.Tried the and I didn't see any help

i have a number of issues, the lineing in my ankle/foot are gone, bone on bone. three or four out of place discs, spinal stenosis,etc.
t rying to get some low grade opiod is really hard these day .
friend of mine orders cbd products on a wholesale level out of a company in colorado. you can buy the stuff on amazon, but he said be aware that regardless of what they say the strength is, it varies on being formulated.
having said that, i have found my thoracic fascile syndrome back is better when using it. when i start to get these pains in my arm, rubbing that cream in and ten minutes later the pain had decreased or gone.
it also seems to help with restless leg syndrome too.
i wasn't a believer in the stuff for a long time, but it seems to help me. i just checked the product, made from hemp, thc content is less than .3%

Last edited by RoninPhx; 04/23/20.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO