Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Well, that would be a bit of argumentum ad absurdum, but to clarify, let's limit the discussion to semi-auto pistols firing .380 ACP on the low end through 9mm, .357 Sig, .40 S&W, .45 ACP and 10mm, and those in standard or compact pistols of a size that allows the average person to grasp with all three lower fingers, i.e. no super tiny subcompacts.

I'm not trying to ask any leading questions here nor propagate a preconceived notion. I'm simply asking if the middle 80% of the bell curve of shooters with some training - not first time noobs nor super dedicated pistoleros who expend 1000+ rounds per month - can shoot just as accurately with each of those chamberings when squeezing the trigger at the same rate.

All service type pistols are not heavy kickers. TRH is always downing the Sig P320 because of its high bore axis. Yet when Bluedreau shot it against a timer he found his times were the same as with a lower bore axis pistol. Blue is a highly accomplished shooter.
For an average shooter there may be some difference but I think it will be rather close

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first