Originally Posted by Big Stick
TheBigCry,
PLEASE "tell" me "more",as I've never even heard of them...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Oh there's no need to tell you more. According to the picture you posted, you've used them. I don't know about lucky; but, I hope I am. kchunt? That's kind of harsh. Thanks for the congrats, I appreciate it.

You just set astride your Couchbound Kchunt and greedily read my EVERY word and ogle EVERY Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously. Hint...

Well, truth be told, I'm sitting on the deck and not a couch. And, irrespective of your leftwing snowflake viewpoints on gender, we men have a penis and not a kchunt. We're not all of your "ilk". Don't make assumptions little buddy. Oh, yes, I do try to read your every word (though not greedily) and I do try to ogle your pictures. However, it's kind of self agrandizing of you to think I try to live vicariously through you. Although I did enjoy reading your pseudo-biography "Confederacy of Dunces".

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

I'm glad you're laughing as it is healthy. And, it is disingenuous of someone to type "LOL" when they are not laughing out loud or to type "Fhugking LAUGHING!" when they really are not laughing.

Have a great day little buddy.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ