Originally Posted by Big Stick
'flave,

'4's is hinged and all of the others ain't. I HATE hinges and am coordinated,so they do not call me. Hint.

TK is as you infer and their guts are solid. Cockblock the LCI,defeat the mag "safety",add a Flatty fire control interface and bush same. Overtravel and a stop are great aids,in reducing the radius of the break and reset. Schit stays put and can take a fhuqking lick and I even got one wet once. ONCE. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

The '45 frame adapts easily to 1911 scales and that means CT for me,which is soothin' when things go "BUMP!" in the night. Opted leetle dot FF3 at inception,but wears the VASTLY superior Holosun now(if only obviously) and it's Shake Awake opens lotsa windows of opportunity. The platform is simply fhuqking SINISTER. I polished the feedramp,number mags and schit that ain't warm/fuzzy,gets set atop a stump and shot with The Mother Ship. Hint.

I'm fickle in regards to fasteners and have never shot one loose. It's simply been flogged upon and I shoot same daily,mainly because it is fhuqking FUN. I've 10,000 remaining rounds slated solely to it and I like Wolff springs. Hint.

OK, thanks.

Do you find mags for those 22/45s tend to be more frequently defective than others?

The ones I have/had were/are fickle. But with the right mags they're great.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house