shootem, yessir i have, but only post mortem, i dont post about it or take pics, but shoot the crap out of dead stuff to test bullets from other weapons, sidearms here and rifles in africa, the 115gr lehighs from the 357 sig and 200gr lehighs from 45 acp have drilled holes to exit on deer and pigs from straight across shoulder shots to last rib in to exit behind and even partial shoulder hits, neck shots to drill the spine to exit, even when the ground is providing extra support for the stretching hide, those bullets always find a way out, simply tests telling me they will give long deep straight on chest hits should i run into trouble with a black bear or wild hog.

I hung a corn barrel on the mountain behind the house to shoot pigs, it took exactly less than one damn day for a monster black bear to be caught on trail cam, he's standing there checking out the boat winch that's got 150lbs of goodies suspended he's awfully interested in, the base of the winch bracket is near 5 ft off the ground, pm me your cell and i'll shoot ya a pic, that pic will show the reason i carry a sidearm with those lehighs while bowhunting, or just out with wife for some exercise.

Trump Won!