I have been forgetting to write to the 24hourcampfire about a tragic situation in Sweden. A fellow that I know by email has endured persecution in Sweden because he was selling, as related to me, once fired Norma rifle brass. He was arrested on trumped up charges(sound familiar) for allegedly fabricating ammunition and selling it internationally. He was in jail for close to a year and only saw his wife once or twice that whole time. Eric(not his real name) and his attorney made the prosecuting attorney look like an idiot in court. He now has the Swedish Army sued because in Sweden you cannot demand a person to be fired because you have a contract with the government, until proven guilty, as was his employers situation. It is not lawful to do so as was revealed to me over the internet by Eric. All of this sounds like something that could happen here in the land of truth, the brave, and the free???...$$$$....!!!! When it comes to the far left nuts, who knows what they will try next. Yeah, it appears Sweden has it's nutty element in their society. Goodness knows we have an abundant number here in the U.S. I hope Eric gets all of his troubles solved. I also hope that all of us vote in a way that will protect the Second Amendment. All of this info was sent to me by internet. What a mess....WHAT A MESS! I received three batches of once fired Norma brass from him for 6.5 x 55, 9.3 x 62, and 30-06. The quality was perfectly good brass once cleaned, resized, and trimmed. I fear this may have messed up getting him to go to the range and find me some more brass.

Last edited by roanmtn; 04/13/24. Reason: diction

Glenn Campbell