Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I asked the TSA once what they were swabbing for and he replied gunpowder residue. I said that considering I was returning from a hunting trip and I did a bit of shooting that I’d be surprised if it didn’t alert to residue since I never wipe my case down. He said “we’ll see”. When his machine didn’t alert and everything was locked back up I told him that machine was really making me feel safer and it’s obviously reliable….

Dipshits.

I just flew to Florida with my Glock 19 and the African albino Oreo swabbed the hell out of it…I’ve never had such a thorough swabbing of my case. It didn’t alert either. The vanilla Oreo proceeded to tell me that I didn’t need to break my pistol down and I replied that it was easier than having them mess with my pistol since it was easier for non-gun familiar folks to see that it’s not a “threat”.

I always fly with guns and have never once had any trouble. One time in New Orleans I was called back to the gate so the cop could fingerfuck my model 36 because he liked it for a backup but that was simply a PIA for me for a few minutes of hustling. They kept saying “everything is fine” Joe Dipshit just wanted to ask you about it. I said are you kidding me?…I have afucking flight to catch so please immediately lock my case up in my presence so I can rejoin my family at the gate. He apologized but I was a little annoyed by his dumbfuckery!

Aces, Let me assure you that TSA agents are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. I had a husband-wife team in one of my houses for 18 years. They were constantly aggravating me about the pool that they were obligated to take care of. One day last year, they cornered me out in the backyard and tried to double team me. I let them talk for a while. (I was quietly steaming about that and had been considering selling the house for several months because prices had gotten so incredibly ridiculous).

They went on and on about the pool and how they had not been able to swim in it for a while. I told them "You have lived in this house for 18 years. It has been your responsibility since Day One to care for this pool. I have given you $48,000 in rent credits over those 18 years because you pay your rent on time. That's enough to put both your kids and both of you through college if you watched your pennies. I will be sending you a notice to vacate in a couple of days, as I am selling the house. You will have 60 days to find yourself another place to live. Good bye". They found another house west of there for $1000/mo more. Never spoke to them again and kept their deposit to revitalize the pool.

Some people do not recognize a gift horse when it's licking all over their face. I was totally tired of their b.s. and sold the house for 5 times what I paid for it + $40k.

Final note:

I got letters from TSA every year asking about them. I always gave them glittering reviews. These inquiries covered everything from alcoholism to pedophilia. 😇

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH