I'm not a gunwriter or an expert on these matters. I have a .480 Ruger in a 5" RB that I bought before the first time I went to AK to carry against the highly unlikely chance I would have to do battle with a large bear. I stoked it with Beartooth Bullets 420gr WFNGC near 1200fps, load was later slightly reduced due to primer pockets that got a bit loose after few firings. The 1200fps loads where reliable but I did not notice the loose primer pockets right away as I was working my way through lots of new brass. The obstacle I see with the 329 is that I think you would have to be REAL careful about full power heavy bullet loads, the kind you might be wanting to use. That 5" RB is a bullet puller, you have to pay real close attention to expander plug diameter and the crimp you apply. I can't imagine a 329 with full house heavy bullet loads not locking up the cylinder. If you want full power I'd go with something a bit heavier.

Last edited by kciH; 05/01/08.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB