Originally Posted by John_G
I'm one of the A-Bolt bashers on this site. I owned one for a short time, having purchased it (used) for my son. It was a Hunter model in 7-08. It was kinda pretty and certainly accurate enough, but IMHO it was nothing more than an accurate piece of junk. Inferior metal everywhere, a tremendously over-complicated bolt assembly held together with pins that was just asking for trouble, a magazine (also overcomplicated) that allowed the cartridges to rattle around as you walked through the woods, and more. Fortunately, my son liked it about as much as I did, so I sold it. Never again. Owned a BLR for awhile and got rid of that for similar reasons, too, but that's another story. The shotguns may well be different, but I have no first hand info about them.

John, sounds like you didn't like the gun and have a few reason why, but I guess my question is did you actually ever have any issues come up with the gun while you were using it?

Thx

Dober

"True respect starts with the way you treat others, and it is earned over a lifetime of demonstrating kindness, honor and dignity"....Tony Dungy