Just got back from the range and My X-Bolt SS 30.06 shot Remington Core-Lokt 150gr PSP factory loads into 4 shot groups that measured 5/8" and 3/4" at 100 paces (only shot two groups and it got too dark) but that's damn fine accuracy out of a factory rifle shooting cheap factory loads, it's really about as accurate a rifle as I have ever owned,and believe me I've owned many models of just about every brand out there including Sako, Remington, Weatherby, Ruger, and Winchester. ( never a Tikka, I'm sure they are good rifles but too much plastic for my taste) The new trigger on the X-Bolt feels good but I've not looked into the mechanics of it yet, I know it's very similar to the new Winchester Mod 70 design so someone that knows more than I can tell me if this new trigger system is junk. I also agree with some of the guy's about the cheap metal used in some of it's parts, and You can also throw Remington in that boat (pot metal floor plates and trigger guards)and I especially hate the plastic parts on some other makes, that said you have to admit these Browning's are dang accurate rascals and daddy loves accuracy..............547.