With the current high level of competitiveness in gun sales and manufacturing, and the frequency at which people sue for little reason, I find it somewhat hard to believe that Browning could continue to manufacture a firearm - much less a thumb tack, that has the potential for such carnage.

Now I'm not saying others may be less than candid in their comments, but the day will come when they want to sell their 7, 70, 77, 700 +, and they'll want top dollar for such stellar machines.

On the other hand, if any of you have A-Bolts, I'll be glad to send you a shipping box and pay freight, so that I can take them out of circulation and make our ranges, fields, forests, mountains, plains, swamps, and hollows safer for all of us by putting all of these A-Bolt ticking time-bombs in a place where they can do no harm.

I urge you A-Bolt owners to do your part for the betterment of our sport. Now IS the time for CHANGE, I hear. sick

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants - it is the creed of slaves" William Pitt