Shane Thompson did the rings and most of the barreled action. He used a set of those old Warne QD rings and went to work on them. Shane has an eye for detail that's remarkable. The only problem is Shane has a full time carrier and a very young family that's got bigger since this job was commissioned. He's a world class gunsmith with absolutely no time to do anything extra.

James Anderson will be doing the 3-postion safety, bolt handle, the stock and anything he see's that will make this an over all better rifle. He reworked the trigger last week and he never even spoke to me about it. He just saw it needed attention and did it. I have complete trust in James and know he will do what it takes to make this a first class rifle worthy of the cover of any magazine. The cool thing about dealing with James is he has a CNC and CAD. You can discuss something and he can show you what it's going to look like. Too cool. As you can see from what he's done so far, I'm in good hands.

BTW, James isn't backed up the next three years like most of the guild gunsmiths are. If you've got a rifle that needs built he would be an excellent choice.

Terry