I just can't take it anymore. I have been following this thread since it was first posted. So I went out and did it. I just got a remington 799 in 22-250 and i have one in .222 rem. on order. I have always liked the mini mausers and have wanted to get one but after seeing this little gun and how nice it has turned out so far I'm going to have to give it a whrill. I know they wont turn out as nice as Terrys but I will have fun tring to get them there. I was thinking at first a .250 savage on the first one with the .473 bolt face but dont think it will fit. I think it is too long. What do yall think about a .308 x 1.5" Do yall think this little action can handle it?? I think I will leave the .222 a .222 for atleast a little while. Even tho I have a pretty neat little custom .222 already. How do these remingtons shoot in factory condition??

I just have to say that Terrys rifle here is one of the nicest well thought out handy looking rifles I think I have seen so far. A true beauty. If it is this outstanding looking and it is not even finished yet, wow. I cant wait to see it all finished.

Donny