Originally Posted by Steelhead
A couple of days in Alaska and they know EVERYTHING, pretty typical of dipshitt Californians
..............Since I appear to be the only one who lives in Calif on this thread, I can only presume that you were referring to me as the typical "dipshit" Californian????..........Btw! There`s only on "t" in dipshit there Mr. Genius!!

This has nothing to do with whether one has only one day of hunting experience in Alaska, two days of hunting time in Alaska or a thousand days of hunting time in Alaska!! Nor does have to do with how many bears one has killed or not killed. This has to do with common sense should that 1 in a million event occur, such as a serious confrontation with a big bear THAT COULD turn very deadly where any split second can make a difference.

Either way you cut it and with some serious practice, a handy short tubed revolver holstered correctly in a good location is quicker than a rifle to get into action should that unexpected surprise ever occur.

No matter how small the odds of a bear attack, I`d much rather be an alive typical "dipshit" Californian rather than a dead (from a bear attack) arrogant Alaskan.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger