Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by muledeer
Once again, you cleverly misunderstood everything any of us have tried to get across to you...no big surprise, given that you just don't get it. Or don't want to.

Son, you can carry whatever kind of pistol and rifle you want to, even when you come inside our lines to hunt here. We actually don't care what you like and what you carry -- that has never been the point. But when you've been here a few days once, under guidance of an outfitter and others -- stop thinking you know what to tell people to do here. And certainly don't imply that your knowledge is somehow superior to the experience of people who live here, just because you feel superior to us.

That is all. Do what you want...it's just fine. Just don't keep shooting your mouth off disagreeing with people who have spent vastly more time here than you have. Some of them, I suspect, have spent more time here than you've spent alive...

Carry on to suit yourself, of course...

Dennis
..............You sir, cannot interpret or maybe comprehend properly what was posted, especially from me!!! I went back and re-read the entire thread.

First!....Can you please quote "ANYTHING" anyone has been trying to get across to me on this thread that had any good advice or substance that was directed towards me???!!!! I`d like to read it.

Secondly! And what exactly is it, THAT I don`t happen to get or don`t want to, that you in your last post happened to just now additionally throw in???

Thirdly! And what quote can you produce from this thread which was posted by me, where I told anyone what to do??? Hmmm? Where is that one??? Just decided to throw that one in there too???

As far as me "THINKING" that I know what to tell people what to do up there???? Where or how did I ever imply that one on this thread??? Show me that quote too! You just decided to throw that one in there too.

Furthermore, if I choose to have a different viewpoint, I`ll disagree with anyone I choose to, regardless of how much experience they have or don`t have.

The only thing that I have read on this thread regarding more experience than me, was that some have seen many more bears that I have which was their best rebuttal???? So damn what! Experience in seeing alot of bears or the experience in killing alot of bears, has nothing to do with a decision in carrying a seperate sidearm.

Not one time do I read any good advice from anyone on this thread directed "towards" me about carrying a sidearm or not carrying a sidearem in big bear territory. From Steelhead? Nope! Any others? Nope! From you? Nope!

The bottom line is, that what you and some others have clearly demonstrated, is that you "FELT" and interpreted in-correctly, that I was somehow telling people what to do. Btw and again! Please produce that quote or quotes from me and to whom they were directed, where I was telling anyone what to do!!! All I posted were my own viewpoints. And because of those false interpretations, then came along the obvious built-in resentments and the name callings due to the fact that I live in Calif.

Why hell! We can`t let someone from Calif tell us what to do up here IN OUR TERRITORY!!!! Again! Show me my quote where I stated as such!

I happen to be 58 years old. And you are calling me son???!! I also read from you,,,"inside your lines." Do you happen to have a sign on a border somewhere in Alaska that says Mule Deer territory??? I`ll have to watch out for that one!!!

Now when you reply, try to be specific with your answers without adding further additional feelings, lies and suppositions not seen previously on this thread!!! That may be difficult but try real hard!!!

My dick is bigger than yours.