Did the original owner tell you about the bore ID damage prior to selling the rifle? Did he/she have an explaination as to why he/she couldn't get it to shoot and why he/she didn't contact Sako with the issues??

I believe Sako has a 2 year guarantee and if registered within a certain number of days after purchase, they extend the guarantee an additional year or two. If the original owner couldn't get it to shoot using nothing more than a premium factory load, it may require a few different loads to find the best, then why didn't he or she contact Sako at that point to have it corrected while under guarantee??? If he/she later damaged the rifle while outside of warranty and then dumped it off through a sale, why would Sako then be responsible for the damage especially if it is now out of warranty??? If he/she claims the rifle shot a specific load accurately, what happened from that time to when it was shipped to you????

If your repairs were authorized under waranty due to defects in material or workmanship, they should have given you an authorization number for your records. There's too many details missing.

Good Luck:)

Last edited by GaryVA; 09/02/10.

�I've never met a genius. A genius to me is someone who does well at something he hates. Anybody can do well at something he loves -- it's just a question of finding the subject.�

- Clint Eastwood