Never had one that didn't perform with outstanding accuracy. Those that I've heard of with complaints, were normally like this particular rifle with a lot more to the story than first blush.

If this particular rifle shot this poorly in the hands of the previous owner, then he lied. If it shot better in the hands of the previous owner, then something happened since or there is a question with the marksmanship of the current owner. If the rifle just plain shot poorly out of the box new, then there is a question with the marksmanship of the previous owner for not realizing this rifle had issues needing repair.

One thing's for sure, it's an older discontinued Sako that has been through two owners being currently out of warranty. Who's to say with all this convolution that the rifle didn't shoot exceedingly well when sold new. For certain, unless damaged or out of spec, there should be no reason it could not be made to shoot exceedingly well.

Best:)

�I've never met a genius. A genius to me is someone who does well at something he hates. Anybody can do well at something he loves -- it's just a question of finding the subject.�

- Clint Eastwood