Originally Posted by DINK
leftycarbon,
Just my opinion but why wouldn't Sako want to fix it? Bought used or not a Sako 75 can not be very old and who cares who bought it first. I think of it this way, what does a new barrel cost Sako/Beretta? $50-$100 maybe. Now for that price there is a $1200 to $1500 (new price) sako floating around that won't shoot. How many hands is that bad Sako going to pass through? How many of those guys will never buy another?

Now if the damage is caused by abuse or the throat is worn out from shooting and they tell you its not there problem well I understand that.

Just my opinion.
Dink

Now that's talking sense. I can only guage from my own experience, but I don't think most people have a clue whether their rifle shoot MOA, or not. I'm sure there are some good shooters out there, but I'm one-out-of-five, and I can't believe my luck is that bad. It doesn't help when you bring them to
top-shelf rifle builders for rebarreling and they always say the same thing..."They are nice rifles, but I won't guarantee I can make it shoot.".

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.