Originally Posted by logcutter
I do Tim..6 Months in Grangeville(Winter) and 6 in Elk City infact,this was in the local paper last week and the family is who I help from time to time and speak of often.

[quote]The wolves in and around Elk City are up to no good again. Betty Nitz's two horses were pastured up by Sleepy Hollow Trailer Park when four wolves were seen chasing them. Unfortunately it was too late by the time someone saw them, and chased them away, because one died that night. They tried to save the other horse but it was dead by morning

Jayco,

Why are folks letting any wolves stay alive over there? With your governors latest position, Idahoans can kill wolves with impunity now.....I know a few who are. Seriously, you guys can kill all the wolves you want and no Idaho authority will even raise an eyebrow as per the governors instructions. The feds could still go after any perpatrator, but there is only one federal investigator for the entire state. I know him--he lives in Boise and he couldnt investigate his own butt with both hands. Idahoans have a free ride to kill all wolves. Wolves are no longer politically protected and are a political liability, now that the truth (a few of us knew from the beginning) is out.

I could care less about the 338 argument, it is only my opinion and if all I had was a 243, I'd still kill elk every year, I'd just have to wait for better shots, which might mean passing on some bigger bulls, but I'd still get it done.

Last edited by sundles; 12/23/10.