If you have plans of ever carrying 60lbs plus, I would go with the CM series. I have been using mine for the last few weeks now and have loaded max wt. so far of a measured 55lbs. and it carries better than any pack I've owned, including Kifaru. And that 55lbs feels lighter than in any other pack ( I loaded the demo pack with a measured 85 lbs and it just carried better, more comfortable, more stable. And that was with lighter fabric and frame stays too).

The CM waste belt is so much better than the other packs because of it's width, full coverage and the double camlock buckle adjustment. It really does work. That and the Bypass shoulder straps make for a superior carry system that makes on the trail adjustment in small increments fast and easy.

I have the S-CMII in 1000d cordura with the summit lid. I had Dan attach a couple loops to the waste belt/frame bolts and an extra set of daisy chains on the side panels next to the back/harness side, heavier frame stays and Dyneema shoulder straps as extras.

The pack is big (+7000ci) and heavy(8.5lbs all up)by todays' ultralight standards and yes EXPENSIVE ($1000). But with the three design features of waste belt, bypass shoulder straps and frame configuration in relation to the other two, IMO it is superior to any system out there for carrying comfort and stability. You throw in Dan's quality sewing and craftsmanship and it is hard to beat and will last a very long time.

Even though the pack is relatively heavy, it carries so much better, it feels lighter than it is. I've been using mine for day hunts carrying a total of 25lbs. and I just feel better at the end of the hike than I have with the other packs carrying the same wt. When I shoot something I'll be able to load meat in to the lower part of the pack, or attach to the outside (those loops and daisy chains) and move the gear up above the internal shelf with the bayonets reinstalled and I'm good to go. Can you tell I like this pack?

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton