Full dyneema? -probably gilding the lily. I have the dyneema shoulder straps and bottom which seems to be a good compromise as those are high wear areas. It really is functionally abrasion proof. Shoulder straps get salty and the dyneema supposedly keeps chewing critters at bay. It does make the straps more comfortable because of the way they slide over your clothing. The dyneema fabric is heavier than the nylon dyneema grid so full dyneema will add some weight, not to mention the sticker shock. My smaller pack is older and uses the very light grid nylon. The only places it shows wear is where my larger pack has dyneema reinforcement on the bottom. So, I'd say the usual dyneema reinforcements are just where they need to be.

I like my CM but you should know that the bypass shoulder straps, bayonet frame extensions and double camlock waist buckles are all available in the SARC frame style. The SARC waist belt is very good and uses double buckles or cams. The CM waist belt is better but the overall pack is heavier.
So, I'd agree that if you're going to carry very heavy loads often, then get the CM. But, if you're usually going to carry ordinary loads and occasionally pack very heavy loads, then get one of the bigger SARCs set up by Dan for heavy loads. It'll be lighter, more flexible and cheaper than the CM.
Getting a CM to occasionally pack out deer is like using a .375 mag for whitetail. It'll work but it's overkill.