Originally Posted by safariman
Got it. I will not worry about reserving anything, and when time is close decide where to put the camp trailer let you guys help me figure it out then. Thanks for confirming the dates. If it looks like a set apart "reserved" site might be needed or beneficial I suppose one or more of you locals could set up a tent or something at the site where our camp trailer should go. No need for a privvy nearbuy if our trailer is there, and I GUARANTEE that our trailer toilet will smell better than a USFS outhouse! Much cleaner and much more female freidly, as well. Wifey will make SURE of that one!

If you want to come earlier or stay later than the week-end, there's still plenty of trailer space between the house and the forty-foot container.

And there's an AC hook-up out there. Sorry, no water or waste hook-up.

The gals usually like tubs better than showers (me too!), so mine is always available regardless of where you park the trailer.

I have no testosterone left, and I've never hankered to have a gal dust my pubis with her eye lashes, so I'm as harmless as a cigar-store Indian. Just like to be nice to 'em when I can (but don't hafta hear 'em nag and whine). They can be nice to have around, now 'n' then, especially if they're somebody else's responsibility.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.