Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
Originally Posted by safariman
It would be fun to have something big to shoot at to check out pentration of various firearms and projectiles. Maybe a really big stump that we could later cut up to look for bullet trails, or maybe a foriegn car of some kind smile

well Mark it would be a pleasure to meet you - if you can make it, and bring the Rigby, I'll chip in a box of factory ammo for it smile

If I do, and you did, it would be the first factory ammo ever fired through that rifle. I am not sure it will know what to DO with one of those!

You do know, that doing so is likely going to run you about $200.00 +/-....

No real need, though the offer is appreciated. I have about 200 rounds of Norma cases and still have a pretty good supply of bullets to load. Probably have 50 or so loaded with 350gr TSX's at 2750 that I want (others!)to shoot up so I can re load them with the new TIPPED 350gr Triple Shocks.

I am supposing that 2,000+lb Eland and Moose and Cape buffalo are in kinds short supply down there of late so we will have to improvise.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500