GOOD! FAITH ALONE! Which was the cry of the anabaptists in the very early days of the church when they were combating the Judaization and legalistic tendencies of some parts of the new, budding church and was then the battle cry of Martin Luther when they were being persucuted and even killed by the State Church folks who wanted all to follow thier brand of Traditions and other man made 'stuff' that is not taught in the bible.

Is one of my ways of saying to those whom will sit and listen for a moment that being a follower of Christ is relationship rather than religion. Also that a lot of the nasty stuff and legalism that some try to pass of as being "Christian" has nothing whatever to do with the faith or being saved.

Speaking of which, ya'll will have to excuse me now as I need to go load up my Coors Light's and a bottle of PATRON for our upcoming camping trip smile

Blessings,

MARK

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500