Karen,

Welcome to 24hrcf! If you want to sell a lot of these gorgeous gowns you should send one to me and I will wear it to this Quemedo Gathering and show off its wonderful A line flexible form and show off how well it accentuates my body's structural aspects. Trust me, my body is VERY structural! The independant Bodice and skirt will, I am sure be most appealing while wrappped around my 6'4" 255lb sexy self. Not to worry over my safety as my wife will have her Colt Cobra on hand to make sure that Achildofthesky and Miss Lynn do not immediately take to forceable rape upon my tender self upon seeing me in this wonderous gown of yours.

As for a size and fitting, just take the form you made for Janet Reno and add 46% to all measurements in all directions and you will be right on the money. PM me for my shipping information and details.

MARK

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500