While the "plus" of two chokes is often emphasized by double users, I have never found it of much use in hunting conditions..Playing games at turkey shoots yes, but in actually hunting no..Look at the great shotgunner, Major Charles Askins, he had doubles bored for the same choke because as I have found, most shots taken by hunters two chokes are of little advantage..I had doubles with screw in chokes..I found to be useful , they had to be pretty close ..As far as an Internet Comando, I have been hunting for more than 50 years..

And as far as Fioche Golden Pheasant ammo, it is pretty popular in trendy stores, I have tried it, it is expensive, the loads usually kick pretty solid, and didn't kill any more game than the good old WW 3 1/4-1 1/4 -5.s..But I guess looking cool is not that important to old hunters.

I know when I walk in to a store, and see almost no 16 ga. ammo on the shelves and bunches of 20 and 12 ga. ammo there..If you can't find you "load of choice" you can find something close..I have NEVER run out of ammo on any trip, as far as a rattling pumps,I will take them everytime over the snob s x s or o/u..The snob factor of certain shotguns is fine if you like that group..I have had all of them....But for me and millions of average guys the good old American pump gun does it all..

Molon Labe