Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Who gives a crap how many people were here. There are 35 million people in Canada now, and there STILL isn't even more than a small fraction of the land area of the country inhabited and occupied by people.

I also couldn't care less what the King thought. I'm sure he didn't much care who owned the land, but he certainly didn't want to be dealing with conflicts between the colony and the local Indians, hence the treaty.

More important than studying the history of Indians in Canada, is studying Economics, Social Policy, and Sociology so that maybe you can get an idea of what is best for the people of Canada today, and how to proceed in the FUTURE. The past is behind us, learn from it. The future is ahead of us, prepare for it. The present is what we're living, so make the best of it. And I can assure you that many of the Indian people of Canada could be living in a much better situation than what they're in now, and so could the rest of us if so much of our hard-earned tax money didn't get flushed down the toilet.

Anyhow...I grow tired of your constantly demeaning and self-aggrandized attitude, so I'm done with you. Maybe someday you'll get a clue.

Thank krist--for the second time. Your attitude is typical beurocrat, I don't have to know chit to know how to develop good social policy. You don't even know how to talk to aboriginals in a manner that isn't denigrating....don't come back, we won't miss you calling us parasites.