True, Jim, it is not so much the "indian" threads, themselves, it is the never-ending inter-personal slagging and the fact that nothing posted here will EVER alter the political positions of ANY of us.

It seems to me, that IF one is genuinely concerned about ANY issue, political or personal, it makes far more sense to go to the mass media and politicians and make your case(s) there, rather than continue on and on and on, here, with the same old, same old, as we all know what each other thinks now and as is only TOO obvious, the result of these threads is, well, we all know THAT, too.......

Man, I just found out that I have to renew my ATC, WHAT a total PITA and THAT process is one which I would like to see discussed here, among others less likely to engender hostilities. I have had this since age, 21, in spring, 1968 and STILL have to jump through the foolish hoops to carry and practice with my pistolas.

THEN, after THAT, there is MORE to do to for my "Wilderness ATC" and one might think that, once a Canuck, has passed this "inquisition" ONCE, it would suffice for a lifetime.

Pizzmeoff, as I prefer a .44 on some trips as it is so much lighter and not as awkward inside a tent or cabin. But, ALL of we Canucks, are kept as almost "serfs" by our "noble" politicos, eh!