Yes, It seems that your sole purpose in coming to "24Hr", is to drag the "Canada" section into a position where it becomes a focus of mockery for the majority who joined this outstanding site to make new friends, learn about guns/hunting and even assist others with information.

You are not allowed to do this on any Canadian site and I find your constant attempts to misuse this forum most hypocritical and destructive to the site as a whole.

If, you look at the "Canada" section, you may notice that many of the most knowledgable members we had on this section will now not participate and one of them, a close friend of mine, recently told me that the never-ending "indian" bullsh!t that you and a tiny number of others rave on about is why he has left.

While, YOU may consider this acceptable, I seriously doubt that others have, do, or will and your behaviour has and is wrecking the "Canada" section of "24Hr" for the majority who used to enjoy it.

As to namecalling, get real, Jim, the vast majority of the racist and personal slurs posted here have emanated from YOU and about 3-4 of your ilk. However, carry on, eventually this entire "indian" issue in Canada, is going to be resolved and the coming violent confrontations WILL end with a bloody result for the "indians".

This, is not 1990-91, Jim, and people now are NOT sympathetic to "indians" or most other special-interest groups. The REAL problem, HERE, is that you seem unable to realize that and govern your behaviour HERE accordingly....even your fellow persons of self-described "mixed breed" have tried to tell you this, but, you just keep on and on and on.........

Maybe, it is time that RicBin, "nuked" the entire Canada section and we Canucks no longer had this opportunity for domestic discussions?