Originally Posted by KC

Here's another issue to ponder. This fall I hope to get a second season deer tag for the same unit where I will be hunting elk during the third season. If I setup a camp just before 2nd season and leave it in place until after 3rd season then it will be there for over three weeks. Since that's longer than two weeks I should remove my camp after second season and set it up again before third season. What a PITA.
KC

Well, 14 days is 14 days, and technically you would be in violation of that regulation. However, I would assume that unless someone wanted to make an issue of it (a USFS LEO or another hunter complaining), no one would much care. I would simply query the District Ranger's Office and see if it is likely to be a problem. Chances are, they would say "go ahead" and they would have a reasonable explanation should someone else complain later. OTH, that forest or ranger district might have a "hard-ass" Recreation Officer or LEO. Finding this out in advance might avoid problems for you later on.

(Wish I had that problem!)

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...