'seller,

Be SURE to tell yourself that which you most need to hear,first. Laffin'! Your Imaginary Pretend Ignore is really "working" great and you can almost not [bleep] lie about it. Re-laffin'! Lemme guess,your one of them "Christians" and the truth is moot to you,due the Fairy Tales you "believe" in?!? Re-re-laffin'!

Perhaps entertain the notion of mentioning you "don't care",the next time you Pretend to Ignore with your Imagination. Laffin'!

Here...lemme fuel your Imagination for you,but remember you can't "peek" or "reply",due your "vow" of Imaginary Pretend Ignore and everyone knows how "truthful" you and your ilk are. Laffin'! It's gettin' a leetle awkward now for you,beings your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,ain't quite being heeded by the pointy-headed cross-eyed Drooling Dumbfhuqq who DREAMT it up. Re-laffin'!

So be careful whatcha' say,or your Imagination and Pretend will come crashin' down all around you. Laffin'!

Anywhoo...shimmed to the brim 6x42,ala .025" in the ass base and another .040" in the rings. Google it. 'Tis a itty-bitty 7-08AI and with formed 162's and a "lowly" 250yd zero,along with it's remaining 52MOA of erector travel,it'll only reach the 1400yd++ line. But a modest sub 26MOA to 1K,with a paltry 6.6MOA of full value 10MPH wind at same. It'll arrive the scene with 1000 ft lbs of "energy" to the 850yd line,for you Clueless [bleep] Window Lickers who are curiously enthralled with ALL the schit that don't matter and beyond your means,comprehension and abilities...though in no particular order. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

[bleep] WOW +P+!!!

Here's to you doing your "best" with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with.

You go girl!

'lady1,

I find it entertaininger than [bleep],that you two Clueless Kchunts are now in the "dreaded" DOUBLE Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Oh my...ain't you "hard chargers" a rugged bunch?!? Laffin'!

It'd be a helluva "Race",to see which one of you two [bleep] Do Nothing Day Dreaming Kchunts,left the couch first. Now THAT is a gawdamned tough [bleep] call! Few things as hilarious,as Dueling Dumbfhuqqery and you gals really KNOW how to set the bar. Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

Exceedingly GOOD [bleep] call to refrain ALL things The Rifle and instead muse your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,as 'vindication". I'm [bleep] cryin',I'm laughing sooooooooooooo hard. You amazingly inept Bumbling Dumbfhuqqs,are a [bleep] hoot!

Whatcha' figure to pretend about next,with your "magical' imagination?!? one thing is for CERTAIN,with you Drooling Dumbfhuqqs and that is when it's all said and done...there's going to have been a [bleep] of a LOT more said,than done.

Bless your heart.

You [bleep] togglers are a gas!

Wow.

Laffin'!

My bad...I got to laughing too hard at you Dumb [bleep]...that first 7-08,mighta' been a "fluke".

[Linked Image]

I REALLY hope I ain't got more of 'em,as that'd be awkwarder yet.

Laffin'!

Gawdammit schit [bleep]...oopsie,my mistake. Here's another.

[Linked Image]

PLEASE pardon them lapses.

Laffin'!

Wait,hold on...stop. I forgot again. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Happy Imagination,to you(and I HOPE I didn't forget some others,as that'd be awkward).

Laffin'!

'sus,

Don't be too hard on the gals,they are simply "doing" the best that they can,given what incredibly [bleep] little they have to work with.

Being stumped on a glass for 6-weeks,on a Drawn Tag and afeared to yerk the trigger (3) times as confirmation...is simply [bleep] EPIC humor.

Stupid [bleep] couldn't knock the new,offa used pair of boots.

Just WOW.