dumbschit,

I'll happily be whatever your Imagination and Pretend NEEDS me to be,in order for you to atempt to salve your [bleep] countless insecurities.

Very much enjoyed your fascinating recounting,of your decades spent with clueless [bleep]...as your oblivious quantification of one of the oldest of adages,in that "birds of a feather...flock together". Congratulations?!?! Laffin'!

I'll feign my "surprise",that a Vagina Monologue and Hissy Fit,are as close as you'll dare come to any/all things The Rifle.

Bless your heart.

Perhaps consider going FULL Secret Squirrel and waxing eloquent yet again,on all the things you almost did,all the wares you nearly did 'em with and all the places you almost did 'em. Laffin'!

Cracks me the [bleep] up,that the first move of you Clueless Drooling Dumb [bleep],is to always start cramming things in your mouth and ass?!? Second thing is a series of bumbling [bleep] excuses,as to what incredibly sloooowwwwwww "learners" you are and then it's culminated in the glaringly obvious reaffirmation,that I always knock the ball outta da Park. Well no schit...dumbfhuqq. Laffin'!

Good talk.

Looking forward to more Whine and some fresh Excuses,as you attest to how incredibly [bleep] funny your "best" really is.

Wow +P+.