'seller,

Oh yes...you've incredibly "thick" skin. Thick enough for Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Laffin'!

Undoubtedly,the "harrowing" "trevails" you've "encountered" in Sales,has really been "positive" in it's "influences" of your "resolve". I'm [bleep] crying I'm laughing sooooooooooooo [bleep] hard. Holy schit your a Bumbling Boob chock full of Estrogen!

Cheer up,there ain't NO reason for you to fret someone else "making" you look like a bigger piece of Whining Do Nothing Schit,than you do...by simply doing your "best". Congratulations?!?

Mebbe give a 6-Week Countdown,with a fascinating look at the round count in synch for the "preparation" of your Big Weekend Trip?!? A chart would be [bleep] awesome!

Laffin'!

4th,

She's "rugged" and a "hard charger" to boot.

Hell...she can even Imagine to Pretend,that her Imaginary Pretend Ignore is "real".

Laffin'!

URFUBAR,

Sweetheart,I'll again feign my "surprise",that you gave ALL things The Rifle an exceedingly wide berth...but are at ease in burning bandwidth for your Vagina Monologue(s).

You'd do well to always remember and if only in the interest of fact(s)...that you'll always be ahead of the curve,when you start things off by [bleep] yourself,if only because you'll get more poozy that way. You "lucky" bitch. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot.

Might I suggest some Secret Squirrel PM's,to compliment Imaginary Pretend Ignore,as you Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbfhuqqs extoll obliviously,your simply [bleep] INCREDIBLE stupidity. Then do not forget to hold your breath the next time you are in the throes of a right proper Hissy Fit,so as to really drive a point home. Style Points is held in high esteem. Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

Hang a pic of your pointy head and crossed-eyes. I dare ya'. Looking forward to the Whine and Excuses that are very obviously pending.

Laffin'!

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Just sayin'.