Pharm,

Get a grip. You're just getting schit flicked at you for saying stupid things. Nobody needs to know about your problems at work. You're telling us you "take crap". That's unfortunate but maybe you can change that.

"A-hole" is actually trying to help you, and you just don't know it. Pretend Ignore is like fake threats to go to Human Resources.

I gotta say... most .mil guys I know and most of the dudes I've worked with are able to flick schit at each other. Maybe its a shop environment but it seems that others can't handle it. You just flick it back... or sometimes you man-up and say that you were talking out your azz. Instead of getting offended?

The beauty of this forum and a very few others is that some dudes will call BS. Otherwise we get bad info passed on like the Gospel where moderators jump in to keep feelers from getting stomped.

Think about it...

Jason [/quote]

The guy asked what I did for a living, so I told him.

And getting crap in sales isn't a problem, it's SOP. I've been in sales for years and I do pretty well, so I guess I've learned to handle it. As a matter of fact, I really like my job.

Why do you insist he's on "pretend" ignore? I'm looking for an honest answer to this question.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001