Holy [bleep] this this is the funniest post EVER on the fire! LMFAO!!

"Hurt feelers report" Where does he come up with this stuff!! Awesome!

Originally Posted by Boxer
'seller,

My bad,I had forgotten your ruse of playing Imaginary Pretend Ignore and the "fulfillment" and sweet "satisfaction" that is your's,by taking it to the next level. It's your Imagination,PLEASE use it as you best deem fit,as you are on an epic tear. On the average,when you Imagine something,how long does it take for it to become "real" to you?!? Laffin'!

Perhaps next,"explain" why it is that you THE dumbest of [bleep],are so quick to Pretend to poke your heads in the sand?!? Laffin'! Perhaps consider filling out a Hurt Feelers Report?!? Re-laffin'!

Jeezus God you are an amazingly inept Dumbfhuqq and there's simply no cap on how much Pretend you can muster and Imagination you can flaunt. Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

You be SURE to make a grand "stand" and refrain maximizing the potential of a given platform,because you are a broke Clueless Dumbfhuqq,"only" have 6 weeks to do it in and are "afraid" to fire 3 more shots,for a Tag you finally drew! THAT is [bleep] FUNNY schit!

Now don't [bleep] up again and reply,because if you remember correctly...you "can't" read this either,as the "dreaded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore is in full "effect". Laffin'!

[bleep] WOW +P+!!!

Here's hoping you don't shoot your Imagination out...as your "best" efforts are simply offa the [bleep] charts,in their oblivious hilarity. I find myself looking forward to the requisite Excuses and Whine,which will certainly be following your fruitless Hunt.

Good luck and stick to your guns! Your haste to tote Stupidity to places it's never been before,is poignantly poetic humor and wonderfully magnified,because there is NO doubt...you are doing the "best" that you can. Mebbe poke your head a little further in the sand,then wonder aloud yet again as to why,you are sooooooo incredibly [bleep] Stupid,due "all" the things you almost do and the amazing amassing of that "experience" in compilation. Laffin'!

I'm crying I'm laughing soooooooooo hard!!!

Bless your heart.

It�s a magazine not a clip......

Advice is seldom welcome, and those who need it the most, like it the least.�
- Lord Chesterfield. 1750