'22,

She doesn't have 6 bucks to give away.(grin)

Don't sound like she's got 6 boolits to give away,either.

FUNNY schit!

URFUBAR,

Sweetheart,always nice of you to stop by and Whine. Very GOOD call as per always,to refrain ALL things The Rifle and get right on board your Vagina Monologue and add to your incredibly lengthy list of well found insecurities. Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

PLEASE use as much Imagination and Pretend that you deem requisite,to find me "mistaken" and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose even further in your own Stupidity.

You go girl!

Laffin'!

'seller,

Congratulations on your becoming a professional "victim",you Whining Clueless Kchunt. I'm,rather at ease in handing you(anyone/everyone) wellfounded facts upon a silver platter,if only because it's funnier than [bleep] to watch you Pretend you "can't" read them and then wallow in your amazing [bleep] Stupidity as a "Trump Card". I'm crying I'm laughing soooooooooo hard,you poor poor STUPID Kchunt.

Points awarded for your having enough Imagination to Pretend,that someone other than yourself,could "make" you look like such a Whining Clueless Kchunt?!? THAT is some seriously [bleep] funny schit! Congratulations?!? Lemme tell you a "secret",in that you are your weakest link. Best go ahead and read that again. Laffin'!

Mebbe mention Imaginary Pretend Ignore again,stick your pointy head and crossed-eyes a little deeper in the sand and play "victim" some more...if only because it's funnier than [bleep]. Don't forget to make a "stand" by not getting equipped right and keep really rationin' that ammo,so as to bolster your "results".

I still wanna know who chews your food for you?!?

Just ohhhhh sooooooooooo [bleep] WOW +P+!

Looking forward to more facinating recountings of all the things you almost did,the wares you almost did it with and the places you almost did 'em. Be sure and state how someone else "made" you come sooooooooooo "close".

Laffin'!

Jeezus [bleep],you take Stupidity to incredible [bleep] heights.

Should it help your World,please feel free to use as much Imagination and Pretend that it takes,to make it "real" to you,that you can whoop my ass.

Laffin'!

'diddle,

She ain't interested in facts. She's HOPING that someone will feed the fires of her insecurities and correlate how badly she's been "wronged",by the courteous arrival of wellfounded facts,being placed at her itty-bitty feet.

Too [bleep] funny!

'sus,

Bet your ass,that a picture would correlate EVERY [bleep] thing you are thinking about her.

Laffin'!

'9,

Careful now,she's got Jeezus.

Laffin'!