'22,

Her Pretendathon is rather impressive.

I reckon her being in Sales,makes the lie(s) even easier for her to tell.

Laffin'!

URFUBAR,

Ain't it an interesting constant,in that the only [bleep] way you'll ever be correct,is if/when you are quoting me?!?

Bless your heart.

Feel free to plagiarize pics too.

Laffin'!

'seller,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it however you please and just be certain to tell yourself,that which you most need to hear,first. Laffin'!

"Congratulations" upon having a 1000yd++ platform,that'll only arrange it's crosshair to intersect a victim at (1) distance. That really took some deep "thinking"...you poor,poor STUPID [bleep]. Laffin'!

Hot offa the press,minutes ago and if only for conversation. A leetle 7-08AI R&D,in the interest of adding even more to the compresstitude of '15 and to see if '17 would shine. Only makes 2850fps on the nose with 162 "blems" and only into the .6's...though I was assuredly asking a bunch of it to pinhole through the Rhubarb Patch.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Gained .5MOA of erector travel,due their landing that much higher at 100 in relation to it's 250yd zero. Only shot it out to the 750yd line to get a feel for the "vertical",beings ES was 6fps and the bitch hung tight. The extry velocity and halfa-minute,do not hurt the equation and just might come in handy. She's a fairly SINISTER Bitch,in da' wind too. Hint.

PLEASE keep telling yourself you ain't peekin' and really makin' headway with your AMAZINGLY [bleep] stupid approach. I reckon them (3) extry rounds will last you a lifetime. Here's to your EPIC "stand","thick" skin,uncanny "resolve",vast "experience",incredible "knowledge" and fantastic "results".

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

I'm crying I'm laughing soooooooooooo [bleep] hard.

Pardon my going back to the Reloading Bench,as you flaunt more Imagination and Pretend...while telling yourself all them lies.

Laffin'!