For outstanding pizza dough, pretty much take basic French bread dough, add a few TBSP EVOO, garlic powder, and dried Italian seasoning mix. Treat it just like French bread dough - proof it for a day, retard in the fridge over night, use the next day or within the next three days. The single best tip for great dough? Use high protein bread flour and let the dough age for a couple of days before using. This helps the protein form into strong gluten strands, resulting in the crunchy, chewy crust that is soft on the inside. And preheat that baby! I run my ovens at 550, preheat the stones in the oven for an hour. A 15" pizza only takes 7.5 minutes. To easily handle the crust, form it on one well-oiled pizza stone, press parchment paper on top, flip the whole thing over on your counter. Now you can use a pizza peel or flat cooking sheet to move the pizza around easily.

Selmer

"Daddy, can you sometime maybe please go shoot a water buffalo so we can have that for supper? Please? And can I come along? Does it taste like deer?"
- my 3-year old daughter smile