So the wife (X2B) is giving me a permanent hall pass (Big D). We separated a few weeks back. IT's pretty amicable overall. So I rented a U-Haul so she could get all her stuff moved to our er I mean her place in MS. She would drive it over and I would come over next day in her car to retrieve said U-Haul and my stuff from MS. She promised to have it loaded and ready when I got there. Guess what? So what little I had there isn't loaded and ready. The deer stand is still on the tree 1/4 behind the house. She says you'll have to go get it. All I planned to do Sun was drive so I'm wearing shorts and sandals. Go get it yeah, right. I told she should have told me ahead of time and I could have been prepared. Told her NOT politely that she could keep it. (Insert 4 letter words of your choice here). So I load my chit and head back to AR - 5 hrs.
Get home bout 8:30, go in the house and crap it's warm in here. You guessed it.... The AC crapped out, on a weekend, in AR, in Aug. (Insert more 4 letter words of your choice here).

Only upside to the day was on the way over I swung by MSU and took my daughter, her roommate and a friend out to lunch.

Some people are educated beyond their intelligence.