Originally Posted by magshooter1
We've already been thru the gun thing. She get's hers, her dad's and I get mine and my family's. Course there ain't squat in the kitchen to cook with anymore. Took the good stuff and left me the crap as I expected. I got a dining room table; my grandmother's but no chairs; she bought them. Heck I noticed this morning she even took the POS kitchen clock. Just kinda chuckled to myself and went to work. Kitchen is pretty empty, took baking center and both sets of shelves plus the cabinet over the baking center. She did do me a small favor though. When she got her stuff our of our bathroom she gave it a thorough cleaning.

Sure is quiet now with her and her cat gone and daughter gone to college. Just me and the daughter's invisible cat. Think I'm gonna be a hunting and kayaking SOB this fall. In some ways I'm kinda relieved. Guess I didn't realize how tuff things had gotten between us.

I don't know either one of you but from my perspective you made out like a bandit. I know some of you have wives that you love dearly and I'm happy for all of you but I've never been in that position. I'd rather go through an IRS audit every day than live with another woman.

Last edited by MColeman; 08/19/14.